Learning a language should be FUN!
- We teach Spanish using FUN, conversational, immersive methods.
- We believe that students learn best when they are relaxed and having fun.
- Our students acquire the language through stories, games, songs, repetition, movement, and other fun activities such as cooking, dancing, yoga, workouts, and crafts (YES – we do all that IN SPANISH!!!)
- Our students develop a quick love of learning Spanish, because we show them it can be enjoyable and the learning is subconscious – they think they’re just having fun!
With Sarah’s Spanish School, your child is not going to learn a second language. They are going to acquire a second language.
We focus on the 3 R’s – Rigor, Relevance, and Relationships
Your student will LOVE our classes because…
- It’s all about THEM – every lesson, activity, conversation we have in class will be all about the student.
- Classes are interactive, especially the live ones!
- They will enjoy all the super fun and varied activities
- Our teachers are energetic, enthusiastic, and encouraging.
If you’ve been wanting your student to learn Spanish, have fun in the process, gain confidence, and develop a love for the language, Sarah’s Spanish School is just for you.