Learning a language should be FUN!
Sarah’s Spanish School is the most trusted elementary Spanish enrichment provider in the USA, partnering with more than 50 school districts. Our fun, interactive, conversational Spanish classes are available online and at schools.
At Sarah’s Spanish School, we believe that every elementary-school student should have the opportunity to learn Spanish in a fun way as a part of their academic day, whether that be at-school or online. Our goals are to promote bilingual education in America, show young students that they can speak a second language and how much fun it really is, and give schools and parents the opportunity to easily offer Spanish to their students.
Sarah’s Spanish School’s founder, Sarah Urban, was a small-town high school Spanish teacher. She used her unique techniques to teach her students, and the response was incredible. Almost all of her high school students were speaking the language and loving the class after just a few sessions. She loved teaching high school, but she wanted to reach more students with this way of teaching and start them at an earlier age. So, Sarah started Sarah’s Spanish School in 2016 in her hometown of Eureka, MO as a way to give this opportunity to “a few” local kiddos. Since then, the program has helped more than 3,500 kids acquire Spanish as a second language in more than 250 elementary schools and online.
- We teach Spanish using FUN, conversational, immersive methods.
- We believe that students learn best when they are relaxed and having fun.
- Our students acquire the language through stories, games, songs, repetition, movement, and other fun activities such as cooking, dancing, and arts and crafts!
- Our students develop a quick love of learning Spanish, because we show them it can be enjoyable and the learning is subconscious – they think they’re just having fun!
With Sarah’s Spanish School, your child is not going to learn a second language. They are going to acquire a second language.
We focus on the 3 R’s – Rigor, Relevance, and Relationships
Your student will LOVE our classes because…
- It’s all about THEM – every lesson, activity, conversation we have in class will be all about the student.
- Classes are interactive, especially the live ones!
- They will enjoy all the super fun and varied activities
- Our teachers are energetic, enthusiastic, and encouraging.
If you’ve been wanting your student to learn Spanish, have fun in the process, gain confidence, and develop a love for the language, Sarah’s Spanish School is just for you.