My Dream House
Curriculum + Resources
This class is for students of many levels, but most will be beginners. Some students will have past experience with Spanish, and others may have no experience, so ability levels will be varied. The class should be taught mostly in Spanish and you should circle back to old material often (colors, number, weather, body parts, classroom commands...) and incorporate it into the new material.
By the end of the 12 weeks, students should be able to:
- talk about the location of objects in their house
- describe their ideal house (such as how many rooms, what rooms there are, and more!)
- confidently sing songs and converse in Spanish at a beginner level
- understand a story in Spanish
- talk about some Hispanic culture/houses in some hispanic countries
Please follow the lessons provided as closely as you can. You may modify minor things to fit your students' needs. If you have a specific question, please feel free to ask!