These classes are for children ages 3-5. Students will learn Spanish the way they learned English - through immersion (music, stories, games, speaking, repetition, movement, and more!). 80% of the class is conducted in Spanish. Classes are exciting, engaging and fun! Kids learn SO much!
After 8 classes your student will be able to:
- Understand common classroom commands (stand up, sit down, read, listen, write…)
- Answer various questions in Spanish such as their name, how they are feeling, their favorite color, and more
- Name body parts
- Know numbers 1-10 in Spanish and various colors in Spanish
- Talk about the day, weather, and seasons
- Talk about things they like and don't like to do
- Use Spanish for personal communication needs such as asking to go to the bathroom, or requesting clarification as needed
Parents are given a daily update of what their child learned in class and how they can reinforce and practice the Spanish at home!
Must have a minimum of 5 students per class. Maximum - 10.
Class Selection TBD