Teacher Candidates Page
Thank you for your interest in teaching Spanish with Sarah's Spanish School. We are always looking for dedicated, reliable, and fun Spanish teachers to help out with our fun and super effective Spanish enrichment programs. Please read the job description below.
Part-Time Elementary Spanish Teacher
Are you a high energy Spanish and English-speaking individual? Are you looking for a way to have fun and use your skills to influence the youth?
We are a very fun and highly effective before and after-school enrichment provider. We provide the training, lessons, materials, classroom, students and everything needed to have a successful class.
Many of our teachers love having the opportunity to influence the youth in something they're so passion about - Spanish! This position is fun and rewarding! Apply now if you're interested.
Sarah's Spanish School is looking to hire part-time Spanish teachers to teach elementary Spanish in the before or after-school! All pay starts at $20.00 per hour and if the drive is far we will increase pay. We will have many more positions open in the future. Please read more below and apply if this is something that interests you.
- Create and/or follow powerful and engaging elementary Spanish lessons using mainly TPR, TPRS and immersion techniques (some lesson ideas and end-of-day goals will be provided for you)
- Create and maintain a nurturing, engaging, exciting, and fun classroom environment.
- Teach elementary introduction immersion Spanish classes
- Communicate weekly with parents/students via e-mail
- Communicate weekly with administration
- Work closely with students and families to promote their personal growth and success
- Keep accurate and up to date data of student achievement
- Maintain regular, punctual attendance
- Be open to teaching more classes in the future if you meet and exceed job requirements
*Must meet the following requirements:
- Be conversationally fluent in Spanish and English
- Be familiar with TPR and TPRS techniques, or be willing to learn
- Be able to pass a thorough background check
- Have experience working with children, preferably in teaching them Spanish
- Be willing to teach with immersion techniques - that is, to teach about 80% of the class completely in Spanish (no grammar or textbook activities)
- Have a passion for working with young children and families
- Preference will be given to individuals already working/teaching at a school or with past experience working/teaching at a school
Please apply and if qualifications are met we will reach out via email with the next step which will require sending a short video answering some questions so that we have a chance to meet you before interviewing.
Apply through indeed or send your resume to info @ sarahsspanishschool.com
Also, check out the other locations we are looking to hire and refer a friend that may love this opportunity. We are very excited for you to be apart of our team!
If this sounds like you, fill out the form to apply below, AND you must send your resume to with the subject being the city that you would like to applying for.
You may also be able to apply at Indeed